The Hutchins Fire Department is Hiring Paramedics
The Hutchins Fire Department wants to hire you as a paramedic... and we will send you to get your Basic Fire Certification!
In order to be eligible for employment, all applicants must meet the minimum qualifications as listed below at the time of hire.
- Must be a U. S. Citizen and a minimum of 20 years, 6 months of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and have a good driving record. To be considered a good driving record you must not have more than 2 traffic tickets in the past 3 years, no DUI’s, DWI or reckless driving.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony at any time or a Class B misdemeanor or above in the last 10 years.
- Must register for the Selective Service, as required by law, and/or have an honorable discharge from the Armed Forces, if applicable.
- Must have vision correctable to 20/20. Glasses and contacts are okay.
- Application Form
- Physical Performance Test
- Background Investigation
- Polygraph and Psychological Test
- Interviews with Review Board and Chief
- Physical Examination by Physician and Drug Screen after job offer
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!
Contact the Hutchins Fire Department:
www.cityofhutchins.org or call 972-225-3311