The Hutchins Fire Department seeks highly motivated individuals who will serve our community with integrity and courage, committing themselves to protecting the lives and property of the City of Hutchins.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and a minimum of 20 years and 6 months of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver's license and have a good driving record. To be considered a good driving record you must not have more than 2 traffic tickets in the past 3 years, no DUIs, DWI, or reckless driving.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony at any time or a Class B misdemeanor or above in the last 10 years.
- Must register for the Selective Service, as required by law, and/or have an honorable discharge from the Armed Forces, if applicable.
- Must have vision correctable to 20/20. Glasses and contacts are ok.
- Request to take Physical Agility Test
- Physical Agility Test
- Turn in Personal History Statement.
- Turn in Application for Employment
- Background Investigation
- Polygraph Test
- Interviews with Review Board & Chief.
- Contingent job offer
- Physical Examination & Drug Screen
Personal History Statement
All applicants will be required to complete a Personal History Statement. If you are unable to print and fill it out, a copy will be provided for you.